Night-time facial moisturiser
Nu Skin 180° Night Complex features creatine to promote recovery from damage caused by exposure to environmental stressors. Created to enhance the skin’s cellular recovery process while you sleep, this rich night-time moisturiser promotes DNA repair, protects against free radical damage and strengthens the skin’s protective barrier. Wake up to a healthy, youthful complexion with Nu Skin 180º Night Complex.
- Promotes DNA repair, increasing the ability of cells to rebound from age and stress
- Combats skin damage caused by sun exposure
- Enhances skin’s natural barrier function for silky-soft skin
- Protects against free radicals with multiple antioxidants for glowing, healthy-looking skin.
- Creatine – promotes collagen and elastin production to diminish wrinkles and enhance firmness while increasing cell recovery after UV exposure to keep skin smooth, soft and vibrant
- Macadamia nut and meadowfoam seed oils – provide rich emollience to maintain and protect the skin’s vital moisture barrier
- Ginkgo biloba leaf extract, grape seed extract and vitamin E – soothe and comfort the skin as they neutralise skin-ageing free radicals.
Warnings : Before using products, please perform a patch test on a small area of skin. If redness or irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately.
Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil, Behenyl Alcohol, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Creatine, Phospholipids, Glycine Soja Sterols, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Batyl Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Linoleic Acid, Chimyl Alcohol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Myristic Acid, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Vitis Vinifera Seed Extract, Xanthan Gum, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.
There are no reviews yet.