Ideally formulated for all skin types.
Brighten your complexion – and your day – with Nutricentials Polishing Peel Skin Refinisher. Experience professional-level results in just two minutes and save that spa trip for a rainy day. A non-abrasive gentle skin peel for your weekly skin-care routine, Polishing Peel comfortably buffs away the tell-tale signs of pollution, while core ingredients such as bentonite clay exfoliate your skin for a beautifully soft, smooth finish that will have you wearing it with pride.
• A unique formula with botanical extracts helps your skin navigate its tough, urban environment.
• Removes dead epidermal cells like a pro in just two minutes for visibly smoother, brighter skin.
• Made with bentonite clay to help smooth and soften skin.
• Removes dead cells, helping to buff out the tell-tale signs of pollution, reducing the visible effects of stress and pollution on your skin.
• Exfoliates and polishes for beautifully smooth, soft skin and a youthful, and healthy, -looking glow.
• A non-abrasive formula keeps your skin feeling comfortable during and after use.
• Bentonite Clay—remove dead skin cells and pollution while exfoliating and smoothing skin.
Aqua, Bentonite, Zea Mays Starch, Glycerin, Sorbitol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Selaginella Lepidophylla Extract, Rhodiola Rosea Extract, Inonotus Obliquus Extract, Rhaponticum Carthamoides Root Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana Water, Caprylyl Glycol, Cucurbita Pepo Fruit Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Polysorbate 80, Hexylene Glycol, C20-40 Pareth-10, Eleutherococcus Senticosus Root Extract, Disodium EDTA, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Ammonium Silver Zinc Aluminum Silicate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Parfum, Chlorphenesin, Benzoic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, [CI 77891].
Use 3 times the first week, then 1–2 times per week after that.
Apply a visible, even layer to your clean, dry face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Start rubbing immediately after application or let stand for maximum 30 to 60 seconds on the skin before rubbing. If the product stays too long in contact with the skin, the product will become dry and will be difficult to remove. As soon as Polishing Peel starts to firm/dry, use your fingertips to massage in a circular motion to work the product into large particles that will buff away dead skin cells. If product becomes too dry, moisten your fingertips slightly and continue massaging to remove product. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. Follow with the Nu Skin® toner and moisturizer of your choice.